PayZapp TERMS & CONDITIONS
Offer: Gets 5% CashBack on Bill Payments and Recharges of Rs. 200 or more on Niki.Ai. Max cashback Rs.250 per user per month.
Offer Valid from 1st April 2019 (from 00:00 hrs) till 30th April 2019 (23:59 hrs) (Both dates included)
Customer is eligible for offer only on using promocode as "BILLPAY" on Payzapp payment page
How to Avail the Offer:
- Flat 5% cashback on bill payments and recharge on minimum transaction of Rs 200/-
- Max Cashback upto Rs 250 per month per customer
- Enter Promo Code “BILLPAY” at PayZapp payment page
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is applicable only on payment made via PayZapp
- Get 5% CashBack* upto Rs 250 per month/customer/device/PAN/Card/PayZapp registered mobile no. on minimum transaction of Rs 200 during the offer period
- Maximum amount of CashBack that can be availed during the offer period is Rs 250 per month/customer/device/PAN/Card/PayZapp registered mobile no. during the offer period
- Use Promocode: ‘BILLPAY’
- Enter Promocode at PayZapp payment page to avail the CashBack offer
- Minimum transaction amount has to be Rs 200 or more to become eligible for cashback (max. CashBack Rs 250)
- Offer valid from 1st April to 30th April, 2019
- BillPay offer is available both for Android and iOS device
- In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant's end (not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within next 10 working days.
- BillPay offer is available only for transactions done through either PayZapp linked (VISA/ MasterCard/ Rupay) Debit & Credit Cards or through PayZapp Prepaid Card.
- In case the Promocode is not used then CashBack cannot be credited to customer.
- Offer is applicable only for the PayZapp KYC registered customers
- Offer is applicable both for a Registered Minimum KYC (Rs10 k) * and Full KYC (Rs 1 Lac) * PayZapp Prepaid Card customers
- Minimum KYC means- “It is a wallet that is issued to a user after obtaining minimum details that includes- mobile verification with One Time Pin (OTP), Self-declaration of name, Unique identification number of any of the officially valid document (i.e. PAN). The amount loaded during any month shall not exceed Rs 10,000/- with a max. of Rs 1,00,000/- in a year. The amount outstanding at any point of time shall not exceed Rs 10,000/-. Wallet shall be used only for purchase of goods and services. Fund transfer from wallet to bank accounts and to other wallets shall not be permitted”.
- Full KYC means- “It is a wallet that can hold a maximum of Rs 1,00,000/- at any given point in time. It is issued only when a user successfully completes KYC process in PayZapp.”
KYC for PayZapp users who are also HDFC customer is done basis your existing relationship with HDFC Bank.
- Customer must be KYC verified user’s throughout the offer period i.e. customer has to be KYC registered user’s during the time of transaction as well as during the time of CashBack posting.
- Cashback will not be posted for customers with blocked PayZapp Prepaid Card.
- Customers who are NOT KYC verified and NOT having an active PayZapp Prepaid Card, will not be eligible to receive CashBack.
- Customer must login with their PayZapp registered mobile no and transact for Bill Payments for transaction of Rs. 200 or more to become eligible for CashBack.
- Customer NOT logging with their PayZapp registered mobile no will NOT be eligible for CashBack
- Customers doing a “Guest Checkout” are not eligible for CashBack
- For CashBack queries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- HDFC Bank reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer whether similar to above or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- All products or services return would be entertained only as per the company’s prevailing product return policy.
- PayZapp shall not be liable for any service & product related issue.
- In case of dispute, PayZapp reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & conditions
Most Important Terms & Conditions
- To avail cashback, customer either needs to have a Valid PAN no updated in PayZapp or should be a HDFC Bank Customer. No cashback to be given if valid PAN is not updated.
- A customer can have maximum of 2 PayZapp registered mobile number (2 PayZapp account) linked to one PAN.
- For all customers with more than 2 PayZapp registered mobile number (more than 2 PayZapp accounts) linked to one PAN, incremental accounts will be downgraded to no KYC and customer will not be eligible to avail any cashback for transactions done through the account(s)
- A customer can have maximum 3 registered mobile number (PayZapp accounts) on one device id. For customers with more than 3 PayZapp registered mobile number (more than 3 accounts) on one device id incremental accounts will be downgraded to no KYC and customer will not be eligible to avail any cashback for transactions done through the account(s)
- A customer can receive cashback for maximum 5 transactions per device per day basis eligibility
- A Customer shall not receive cashback on more than 5 transactions per device per day.
- A customer cannot do more than 10 commerce transactions per device per day.
- A Customer can do up to 10 commerce transactions per device per day.
- A Customer cannot do more than 20 commerce transactions per device per month
- A Customer can do up to 20 commerce transactions per device per month.
- Customer will be eligible for cashback only on successful PayZapp transaction basis offer terms & condition.
- For all cancelled transactions, refund transactions, partial refund transaction Cashback if given to the customer shall be debited from the PayZapp Prepaid card. In case of insufficient balance PayZapp Prepaid Card will go in negative balance.
- For all PayZapp accounts not complying to any of the above terms & conditions bank reserves the right to block / downgrade the account to no KYC status as deemed fit. Thus, the customer will not be able to utilize the balance available in PayZapp Prepaid card.
- All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Mumbai only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained till 60 days from offer fulfilment date. Post such date; the Bank will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from the cardholder.
- Any TAT committed with respect to posting of Cashback for a promotional campaign is only indicative & may vary from the actual date of posting; the Bank shall not be liable for any such delay. However, the Bank shall review the customer's query & if eligible, shall ensure fulfilment is completed at the earliest.
- In case of delay in posting or non-posting of Cashback if applicable for a promotional campaign beyond the committed TAT, customer is requested to contact the Bank; the Bank shall review the same and have the Reward points/ Cashback posted if the customer is eligible as per offer T&C