ABOUT THE OFFER
- Pay with PayPal and get cashback voucher of up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases. Users will be awarded cashback vouchers as follows:
- New PayPal users’ first-ever transaction in a lifetime– 50% cashback up to Rs. 200 on minimum transaction of Rs. 50
- Existing PayPal users (may have done a successful transaction earlier)– Flat cashback of Rs. 75 on minimum transaction of Rs. 500
- Offer is valid only on Niki App / Website and can be availed once per PayPal user.
- Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
- Offer period from 15th November to 30th November 2019. The end date is subject to change.
- Cashback will be credited in the user’s PayPal account, within 10 days after a successful transaction with PayPal.
- The eligible cashback voucher amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
- Create your new account with PayPal on www.paypal.in or login using your existing PayPal account
- Visit the website/app of Niki.ai
- Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as your payment option.
- Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added).
- If you are eligible for cashback, the same will be added in your PayPal account
- You will receive an email notifying you about the cashback in your PayPal account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user.
- The cashback will be in the form of a discount cash voucher which can be redeemed for your next PayPal transaction.
- The cashback voucher will be valid for 60 days from the date of receipt of the email. Check email for the actual expiry date of cashback.
- Check your cashback voucher amount on www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet. In case you have a business account with PayPal, you'll need to download the PayPal app, login and check 'Offers' section in the bottom part of the app homepage to find your cashback voucher.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/voucher/discount on the merchant.
- This offer is valid only for users coming directly to the merchant website/app and not via any other partner site.
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be
credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
- The cashback voucher can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant's checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
- PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal's decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users' accounts, comply with applicable laws and otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback. If your order is cancelled by the payer / refunded by the merchant, PayPal cashback that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback is used, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, a refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer / not award the cashback at
- Products/services once bought online, shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged
- The cashback to be added is totally liable by PayPal and for any queries related to the cashback or eligibility, the user is requested to contact them