1. Pay with PayPal and get 100% Cashback up to Rs200 on your eligible
purchases. This offer is available every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday of July.
2. You will need to make payment for a minimum value of Rs. 50 using PayPal to be eligible for the offer.
3. Offer is valid only for first time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user. If you have made a transaction using PayPal with other merchants previously, you will not be eligible for this offer.
4. Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
5. Offer period from 1st July, 2019 to 31st July 2019. The end date is subject to change
6. Cashback will be credited in user’s PayPal account, within 5 days after successful
transaction with PayPal.
7. The cashback will be in the form of a discount on subsequent payments done completed using PayPal. Please see the Terms and Conditions
below for details.
1. Create your PayPal account
2. Pay with PayPal on “selected merchants”
3. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer
4. Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option
5. Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not
6. You will receive an email notifying about the cashback in your PayPal account within
10 days of the transaction
7. Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal
within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt)
8. The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you
use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal
9. Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions
(including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable
donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing
1. Offer can be availed only once per user
2. You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal
3. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback
4. In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be
refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be
processed as per PayPal policies
5. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback
amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The
cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The
amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI
6. The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration
between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all
the logic to redeem PayPal offers
7. The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the
currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is
8. The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b)
promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing
9. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to
prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision
to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or
imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our
management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws
and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no
obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to
11. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the
Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.